Any vendor interested in exhibiting at the Big Mama’s Collard Greens Festival (BMCGF) event, must (1) Fill out the Vendor Application; and (2) Read and sign the Vendor Agreement attached hereto. (3) Return both documents with payment.
Event Information and Procedures
By participating in the BMCGF Event and execution below, each vendor agrees to the following event procedures and requirements:
- SET-UP: Begins at 9:00 am on event day. Vendors must be completely set up by 11:30 a.m. with all vehicles off the grounds.
- PERSONNEL: Vendors are required to staff their booth space the entire duration of the event.
- TAKE-DOWN: Begins at 6:15 p.m. on event day. Vendors must remove all items and leave space clean. Vehicles are allowed back on the event grounds at 6:30 p.m. for safety of customers.
- BOOTHS: Vendors must provide table(s), chairs, shade tent, equipment, and staff. Food Trucks, BBQ and Grilling Vendors – 30’ X 30’ booth space • All other Vendor Booth space is 10’ X 10’. Vendors will receive a booth location along with an event layout prior to the event. Each vendor is responsible for assuring safety and security in and around their booth in a manner that minimizes risk or hazards to the public and their own belongings.
- WEATHER: This is an outdoor festival if cancellation or event modifications due to extreme weather will have the BMCGF on the following weekend which is October 22, 2022, we will communicate this in advance.
- SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Any special accommodations must be requested by vendors at least two weeks prior to event day
- PUBLIC INFORMATION: All information provided on vendor application is subject to disclosure under the Public Information Act.
- Standard Vendor (10×10 tent), $75
- Large Vendor (10X20 tent), $100
- Food Truck / Food Trailers, $125
- Non-profits Organization, $50
- Farmers Market Active Vendor, $25
- Child Vendor (16 and under), $15