USE THE BACK ENTRANCE FOR CHECK-IN!
( Myrtle Street across from WaWa)
Vendors must begin setup no earlier than 9:00 a.m. and no later than 11:15
- No vendor will be allowed to enter the back gate after 11:30 am (With vehicle)
- Vendor must have approved tent or table setup. (10×10, 10×20)
- Vendors are responsible for removing their own trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Vendors are responsible for the collection and payment of their own sales.
- Vendor & Exhibitor spaces are preassigned by The Newtown Nation Inc. (given at check-in)
- BMCG Festival will not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind that occur at your
- General security for the event will be provided.
- Vendors must adhere to the hours of the event. 12 pm – 6 pm
- Breakdown is 6:05 – 6:30 at the end of the event. (Must be out of the park by 7 p.) PLEASE DO
NOT TAKE ANY ORDERS THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO SHUT DOWN LATER 6:45 pm
- Any inappropriate behavior (language, lewd and excessive behavior) deemed
inappropriate by the Festival Committee, will result in immediate cancellation of the
contract, forfeiture of all deposits and immediate removal from the Robert L. Taylor
- No driving out of the park prior to 6 pm. (For Safety purposes)
- ALL VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THEIR AREA CLEAN!!